When you’re a rifle owner, you’ll surely want to look for the best rifle scope to shoot accurately. A scope allows you to improve your accuracy regardless of the conditions that you’re hunting in at that moment. It allows you to get a closer look at the primary target as well as secondary targets. There are a lot of different brands and models available in the market and searching for the best scope for your money can be a tedious task. Moreover, most people don’t know what they’re looking for. When it comes to pricing, these scopes range from cheap to thousands of dollars, depending on how much you want to spend.
Best Scope for the Money Contender #1:
- Nikon ProStaff 3-9 x 40 Black Matte Riflescope (BDC)
- Price as of 10/19/2020 14:34 PDT(more info about ad)
With the Nikon ProStaff, you will get a good quality scope with the right magnification for any type of shooting. It’s easy to use and has nitrogen in the tube that last for a long time. In addition to this, the o-ring seal provides a premium magnified performance in every situation.
Here are some of its features:
• This scope offers superior hunting performance at a great price
• The scope has 98% light transmission and the glass is incredibly bright
• It features different tick marks for shooting at different ranges
• The BDC reticle is easy to see
• Ample eye relief of 3.6 inches, allowing for an easy and comfortable stance
While not exactly dirt-cheap, remember the old saying, “He who buys cheap, buys twice.” With this scope, which should last a lifetime, you’re investing in a long-term product--and you definitely won’t buy twice.
Best Scope for the Money Contender #2:
- Barska AC10048 Varmint 6.5-20x50 Rifle Scope Target Dot Reticle Adjustable Objective
- Price: $92.31
- Price as of 10/19/2020 15:13 PDT(more info about ad)
Have a look at its amazing features:
• Very fine cross hair with center dot ensures no covering up small targets at distance
• Clear and bright glass at 16x
• Perfect for varmint hunting and target shooting
• It provides an ideal blend of long-range and deadly accurate targeting
• With its multi-coated optics, the scope provides superior clarity
• Easy to use even for a novice
Rifle scopes are essential for both hunters as well as for those who enjoy shooting for sport. So, what have you been waiting for? Get them today and enjoy hunting at its best. And if you’d prefer something more suited for short-distance targeting, you might want to check out red-dot sights. Happy aiming!
Owner of Reloaderaddict.com, Boyd Smith is a major handgun enthusiast, and although he owns Glocks, he prefers the revolving wheel type. His go-to guns are a Smith & Wesson 642 Performance Center for carry and a Ruger GP100 in the nightstand biometric safe (he has kids). He loads both revolvers with old-school 148-grain Federal Gold Medal .38 wadcutters. It’s OK if you think he’s a wimp. Email him.